When Home Becomes Hazardous: Maintenance Neglect, Health Risks, and Accommodation Failures (Attorney-Only)

When Home Becomes Hazardous: Maintenance Neglect, Health Risks, and Accommodation Failures 

Money Extortion 

(ADA Violations For Fair Housing - Abuse Of Power)

CONFIDENTIAL – ATTORNEY–CLIENT PRIVILEGED (DRAFT NARRATIVE / WORK PRODUCT)

Do not publish publicly. For counsel review and record support only.


Parties / Reference

Tenant: Janice Coffey (Unit/Property: )
Property/Agency: (KCDC / Montgomery Village)
Counsel: Attorney G. Michael Davis (Legal Aid of East Tennessee) 
Maintenance Director: Mr. Hatmaker
Management staff referenced: Ms. Webb; Ms. Tiara Occupancy Specialist 
Opposing counsel referenced: Attorney Gore
Court: Hon. Chuck Cerny (hearing date: 12/9/2025 - 6/2/2026) Judge Patricia Hall Long 4/2024

Communism Has Been Invoked By Judge Chuck Cerny, Knox County Eviction Court Ruling To Undermine HUD Policies For KCDC Land Grabs And Permitting Misrepresented Facts For Reporting Changes In The Family’s Income Or Composition To The Owner/Management's Company In A Timely Manner From Defense Attorney Jim Gore Who Violated the 5th Amendment of the USA Constitution Denying Just Compensation For Private Property By Utilizing An Unhealthy Apartment With An Irrelevant 3 Strikes Of Women's Suffrage To Give Elder Abuse In the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) That Was Suppose To Relocate Client To A Remodeled  Apartment With Reasonable Accommodations And Not Displace Her. Thus, Likewise Assimilating The Southern Poverty Lawfirm With Atty Davis Mischaracterization For Elizabeth Warren Pothead Supporters With LAET's Forged Divorce Papers From Late Husband To Intimidate My Son For Being A Single Mother That's Widowed That Paid Court Ordered Child Support Which He Never Received, A Deduction From SSA And Thus From Annual Income In HUD Rent Calculating Their Money Laundering Slandering Me With Dominic Acuff, RIP Rebecca Russell Smith, Robyn & David Russell and Angel Wright. I Handed Requested  ID And Surrendered The Keys Used In My Self Defense Of Attempted Murder To Me, Relinguishing Them To Officer Harrison Cornett, CCSD,  Whose Official Statement From DA'S Office Requesting Evidence For His Testimonies Is Fact A Real Witness That He Did Not Even Have An Assault Weapon That Should Have Been Removed By Him And No, I Didn't Have One In The Front Seat. Thus, There Was No Altercation or Any Physical Contact With Officer Cornett And His Fabricated Case That I Swung A Baseball Bat At Him Should Be Dismissed Because Every Incredulous Fabricated Indictment That He Gave For An Assault Case Was Dismissed.  

Simply because Coffey Funeral Home, Coffey Aviation owns Coffey Baseball Team didn't mean I carried a Baseball Bat. Quite the contrar. I didn't reside there, didn't know that my Uncle Paris Coffey's Kids were doing that and I didn't ever attended a Coffey Baseball Game with my Son nor Have I Ever Owned an Assault Weapon in my Whole Life And Shouldn't Have Lost  Rights To Compensation  And  Or Private Property That Was Not In Dissolution At That Time.

Danny's Daughter Misty Danielle Divorced And She Got Married To The Real Witness, Officer Todd McDaniel, CCSD, The Actual Patrol Car Driver, Not Officer Harrison Cornett of New Tazewell PD. Officer Todd McDaniels Absence in Court Was An Absence Of Real Witness For Any Altercation From Me, Especially With Officer Harrison Cornett.

I Don’t Play Baseball And I Didn’t Utilize The Kid's Itty Bitty Switch That I Threw Into The Car Trunk And I Won Against All Of The Fabricated Stories In Officer Cornett's Witness' Intimidation Cases Of Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault... Removing Myself From Elizabeth Warren Pothead Supporters, Assailants That Intimidated Me With The Use Of Seduction Of Underage 8th Grade Classmates and Child Prostitution and Solicitation In Playboy Porn Magazines To Support My Alcoholic Brothers and Their Codependent Wives, And I Ended Up Staying At The YWCA Battered By My Fiancé and Haven't Been Engaged Since Then.

Ms. Webb and Judge Cerny and Attorney Davis' False Witness Are Disabling Me In RAD. They Forced Me Into Early Retirement And Violated The American Disability Act For Fair Housing Threatening Forced Labor In Vain To Remedy KCDC'S Breach Of Warranty In Their Leases To Provide A Safe Clean Place And They Violate The Slave Laws of the 14th and 8th Amendment of the USA CONSTITUTION Demoralizing with a $3228 Bond To Retain Their Monthly Lease, Plus Charges Under An Assumed Name To Equal More Of The Client's Monthly Income .

Old Class C Felony 
Aggravated Assault(s) Not Relevant.
Although, Doubling Down With Forcefeeding Diabetics Is A Violation By Montgomery Village and Baptist Ministries against THE EIGHTH AMENDMENT OF THE USA CONSTITUTION 
KCDC Refuses To Dispatch Orkin For Pest Control 
Public Housing Tenants Have The Right To Report Fraud
Utility Allowance Reduction Notice Of Reduced Rent And I Requested A Worksheet At LAET and All Mediation Was Denied by Atty Davis.
The Right To Be Involved and Know When There’s A Reduced Utility Allowance That Can Lowers Rent. LAET Assistance Was Requested With A Worksheet and Denied by Atty. Davis. 
~HUD’s “Residents Rights & Responsibilities” 
I Didn't Get To Submit The Application At The Window. Ms. Webb Stalked Into The Reception Area And Stood Behind Me To Look Over My Shoulder And When I Inquired As To Why The Rent Went Up, She Didn't Answer. Then I Asked Why She Used The Amount Of Income She Wrote In And I Told Her That 'I Don't Receive The Full Amount Of COLA Because it Has An internal Deductions And That's Not A Paper Check' And She Screamed At Me, 'You Do! Everyone Gets A COLA!' And She Snatched At The Lease To Get It And I Tried To Hold It Down On The Table With My Hand That I Was Holding The Pen That I Was Writing With And She Ripped It To Take It From Me And Ran Screaming Out Of The Room That I 'Tried To Stab Her'... The Camera Film Should Have Been Submitted In Court. However, Attorney Davis' Permitted Extortion For Acceptable Exclusion For A Deferred Deduction From Annual Income For Work Prior To Drawing SSA Retirement That's Actually A Misappropriated Bill: Deferred Deduction From SSA Retirement Funds In Periodic Monthly Payments: 2 x 12($30 mo.) =  $720 yr.
REF: HUD FACT SHEET "How Your Rent Is Determined" Formula pg.1

KCDC Conference Notice 4/22/2026
KCDC Email RE: April Recertification: The Application Was Snatched By Ms. Webb. She Allowed  Less Than 55 Minutes For Review Of Income Deductions And Has  Discriminated Against A Recipient Of SSA Retirement Check Requesting Fine Of
Court Cost $327

  KCDC Conference
 3/16/2026 3-4 pm 
The Relocation 
Was Not Reasonably Accommodated for Mobility, Medical Needs, Diet/Diabetes, Transportation, Property Handling, and Safe Access 
Ms Tiara Told Me To 'Get A Car Instead Of Uber And Use False ID Of "Jane Shrader" Without Reasonable Accommodations By Uber For Rollator At 9pm In The Snow At An Extended Stay Mainstay Motel To Eat Their Pork For A Week Instead Of Packing':  KCDC Requests $575.13 .
KCDC Incident 3/16/2026: Former Rollator With Broken Handle From Ms Tiara Knocking Me Off My Feet When I Left 


Summary of Habitability / Health & Safety Conditions

This narrative documents ongoing conditions affecting habitability, including: (a) suspected or visible fungal contamination affecting HVAC usability, (b) bathroom mold associated with improper ventilation and condensation around HVAC piping, (c) pest activity and infestation concerns (including reports of nesting in/around wiring and fixtures), and (d) structural/installation issues affecting air filtration and air pathways.

The draft includes photo references and descriptive notes originally compiled alongside the post content, including concerns about improper air vent installation and wrong-sized filters. (See embedded image sections.)

~ HUD’s “Residents Rights & Responsibilities” for further 
information https://www.hud.gov/sites/documents/
DOC_12162.PDF


Reasonable Accommodation and Scheduling Failures

Per HUD FACT SHEET: I have requested that maintenance be performed using defined appointment windows (morning or afternoon blocks), due to medical needs including thyroid medication scheduling and lymphedema management, and due to privacy needs during bathroom-related work. These accommodation requests have been met with repeated scheduling delays and inconsistent notice, resulting in disruption to medical activities and household functioning.

I postponed Dermatologist Physician Assistant Blake Childress' requested prescribed Physical Therapy due to prolonged uncertainty and delays in maintenance scheduling being set at management convenience rather than with accommodations honored.

Key Privacy Incident

One incident involved an attempted maintenance access/arrival during a time when I needed to use the shower in preparation for a medical appointment, creating an Invasion Of Privacy and Medical Risk. (Jan 14, 2021 Dr. Carol Ackerman, Podiatrist; Maintenance man, Joshua Kitchen/communications: Unannounced Partial Chrome Bathroom Rails Delivery)

HVAC Use, Air Filters, and Alternative Heating (Medical Context)

I refused air filter servicing at a time when the HVAC system was not being used because of mold/fungal concerns. I relied on a stack heater for medically necessary warmth to support lymphedema management. I later began limited HVAC use again; however, I believe the system is contaminated with fungi and requires proper assessment and remediation for high humidity.

Court Context and Concern About Scope of Work

On 12/9/2025, Attorney Davis conveyed to Judge Chuck Cerny my agreement to allow Mr. Hatmaker’s assessment and work order addressing infested wiring and bathroom/HVAC mold caused by improper ventilation and condensation around HVAC pipes. I am concerned maintenance may be narrowed to air filter retrieval only, contrary to the broader scope represented/expected. I request counsel guidance on whether an appeal or protective action is needed within ten (10) days from 12/9/2025 to preserve rights.

Embedded Photos / Figures / Notes

Retained existing embedded images and captions below as-is

   Moldy Kitchen Floor Under Sink

           Porches' Brown Recluse 
   RIP Front and Back Door Sills and Weatherstripping 

 Infested Electric Hot Water Tank With Creepy Spiders Utilized for  Cockroach Infestations instead of Orkin by Mr Hatmaker’s Team of Assessors 
Mold Remediation Project Bill $4-7k to me
Blown Hot Water Heater aft 6 months cold water 2021 - Repairman left the rag for his tools.
  Mold Remediation Repair by me

 False Black Widow Brown Recluse Spiders From Structural Cervices 

HVAC Air Filters serviced infected unclean unit
 Dec 17, 2025 
 Discarded Box From HVAC was Left By Maintenance 

Maintenance Director Mr. Hatmaker Was Shown Mold From HVAC and discussed cockroaches infiltration and cold drafty air,
Infested Wiring from Electric Grid to Lights

   Infested Kitchen's Lamp Mount Wiring
     Infested Kitchen's Wiring
           Infested Stove Vent
    Infested Lamp Globe
Open Hole's Lamp Mount Wiring

   Infested Moldy Fusebox Wires/HVAC 
          German Cockroach 
Pests Were Seen by Mr Hatmaker’s Team of Assessors in Infested Electrical Grid's Lamps

Moldy Support Rails for men  in Bathroom Stall
Moldy Support Rails (m) For Male Stall left for mutilation of (f) genital.

Unsupported Symmons T-350S with Generic Showerhead & Busted Hose, 4'h Generic Mount 
Unremedied Surface Water drainage for 4-6 mos. from commode seal repeated high humidty performance 
Commode leak water damage unremedied rusty rails

Unsealed Commode Ring Leak | fed mold and cockroaches ^Staph, Ecoli
Remedy requested for high humidity from Surface water numerous times

 Mold was painted over on Bathroom Ceiling \ ^Humidity, HVAC pipe 
 HUMID Moldy Ceiling Returning 07-2026 

Outside In/Out Cold Air Access HVAC  without Airduct showing HUMID wiring under fusebox

        TRACKING  HVAC Unit HUMID Pipes 

   Vacuumed  DIRTY HVAC UNIT STILL DIRTY

Mr Hatmaker’s former remedy for HUMID Condensation on upstairs HVAC pipelines

HUD | KCDC In/Out Louver Doors HUMIDITY REMEDY 
projected by me
     Last Summer's Purchase WASHER
After courtdate: 6/24/3025 Discovered dryer hose loosened from outside vent for pest invasion, refrigerator thermostat froze; 7/15/2025 Slashed Washer Tub
Jun 2, 2026 BR Light blown, Missing Satchel with Relevant Inherited Deeds of Springdale Land Co., Bank Ledgers, Password Book, plausibly anything for Leases
Slashed Sunflowers that Repel spiders 
    Disheveled Marigolds Fence
    Unresolved Structural Issues PESTS NESTS
 Falsely Accused Of Cigarette Smoking Nicotine and Tarry Debris

The condition is still present, but symptoms have improved with treatment.
Tobacco Tar
   ↓
Oxidative & Enzymatic Injury
   ↓
Glycocalyx Shedding
   ↓
Endothelial Dysfunction
   ↓
BBB Breakdown
   ↓
[AD] Impaired amyloid clearance & hypoxia
[MS] Immune infiltration & demyelination
~AI Assistance with Tar (tobacco residue) - Wikipedia
1st, 2nd & 3rd hand smoke
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_(tobacco_residue)

Eviction Court's Judge Patricia Hall Long Requested Seroquel Medication Without Labwork To Give Me A Stroke For Being A Worker Against Socialists Party, W.A.S.P., With a Misdiagnosis Of Schizophrenia For The Defense's Libel That I Smoke Cannabis And Violated The Dismantling Outdated Obstacles and Barriers to Individual Employment (DOOBIE) Act and ADA Fair Housing Becoming Displaced with RAD.

Requested Relief / Outcomes (For Counsel Use)

  • Defined maintenance windows (AM/PM blocks) with adequate advance notice.
  • Bathroom work scheduled only with confirmed time window; no surprise arrivals.
  • Professional HVAC assessment for fungal contamination; remediation if indicated.
  • Completion of wiring/fixture remediation consistent with work order scope.
  • Non-retaliation and documentation of communications and scheduling.
  • Transfer or assisted moving
  • Transfer to another safe KCDC unit;
  • Comparable assisted housing;
  • Reasonable accommodation transfer;
  • Review of any available Section 8/HCV, project-based, or tenant-protection voucher pathway.

Attorney-Only Edition – Confidential Draft. Updated:

FACT SHEET 
For HUD ASSISTED RESIDENTS
Project-Based Section 8 
"How Your Rent Is Determined


~HUD’s “Residents Rights & Responsibilities” for further 
information https://www.hud.gov/sites/documents/
DOC_12162.PDF 


Comments

Popular Posts